To further explore writing on the Writing101 course, we have been asked to create a list of things we either like, have learned or wish.
I have chosen to make a 15 bullet point list of things I like, rather than writing as many bullet points in 15 minutes. Because a lot of my likes inter lap with each other, so it is easier to limit myself to 15 items. 🙂 I have changed the list to things I love rather than things I like, as loving things is more long-lasting. Whereas things I like are fleeting.
- I love spending time with my family
- I love my cats
- I love my two border collie cross dogs
- I love listening to Korean music
- I love watching superhero films
- I love going for walks with the dogs
- I love chocolate
- I love Italian food
- I love a log fire in winter
- I am loving exploring my writing
- I love the Harry Potter series
- I love Star Trek and Star Wars
- I love crocheting
- I love the color blue and green
- I love history programs
You would think coming up with just 15 items for a list would be very easy. But when you starting thinking about things to put down on the list, it’s a lot harder. Because you have to think about items are appropriate to put on the list or if an item you think of is over sharing.
So the above list is 15 things that most of my family and friends already know. Meaning that they are items that I don’t mind sharing with everyone on WordPress. 🙂
Let me know what you think about, the things I love and do any of you have similar likes to mine above. Let me know down in the comment section.